1. Thank the person who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog, and a pingback to this post (copy & paste the permalink onto your post).
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. Display the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Much thanks to Bipolar Barb for nominating me for a Sunshine Blogger Award. I didn’t even know there were such things. It is the small things like this that show me that I am on the right path. That the more we talk about mental health the better chance we have of breaking the stigma. So keep it up guys. I know I will
My 11 Questions
- Why does the cat got your tongue? usually because I’m trying to be nice
- Do you like working on jigsaw puzzles? sometimes
- Coffee or tea? Actually depends on the weather. warmer months=tea colder=coffee
- Where do you blog (bedroom, living room, coffee shop, etc.)? Bedroom, living room and in the car at the school pick up line
- Do you have trouble sleeping? yes, quite often
- Bar soap or liquid soap? liquid
- Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate? Dark and white
- Do you call it soccer or football? Football
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Sometime its both
- Would you rather be famous and have a scandal or two, or never be talked about in the media at all? Depends. If I’m famous for talking out about mental health and what the scandal is.
- What’s something I would never guess about you uhm since starting my blog I’ve been a pretty open book.
My 11 question
- Left side or Right of the bed
- Would you rather get a text or phone call?
- Cooking or eating out?
- Are you in the photos or behind the camera
- Mountains or Beach, which is your ideal vacation
- When was the last time you climbed a tree?
- What fictional place would you really like to go?
- What is an annoying habit others have?
- What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
- What game or movie universe would you really like to live in
- What are some small things that make your day better
Now its time for me to nominate 11 bloggers. now these are in no particular order.
- Tabatha Seiberg
- Karen W.
- Travis Lee
- Melissa LeGates